Performance Stretch System
Instructor Training Program
Become a part of the teaching team designed to create the best course experience.
- Teach the fastest growing stretch therapy course
- Earn extra income $$$
- Inner circle privileges
- Top priority for client referrals
- Increased credibility and exposure
- Access live expert trainings
- Lead expert calls
- Featured videos on social media
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
Within 4 months, you'll gain the credibility and recognition of being a certified performance stretch system instructor. This prestigious credential will position you as an expert in the field and give you the authority to attract high-end clients who are seeking top-notch professionals. Elevate your career by establishing yourself as a trusted and sought-after stretch therapy instructor.
You can be a part of something big, exciting & novel that's taking the world by storm.APPLY NOW
In 4 Months, You Could…
- tap fully into a high-demand market and create a new stream of revenue
Enhance your credibility and expert status & attract new clientele
Fast-track your career goals and achieve status as a respected authority in the industry
You'll be on the path to realizing your professional ambitions and attaining the status you desire.
PSS Instructor Training Program
You Are Ready To Take Control of Your Stretch Therapy Career Future?
This 4 month intensive program will teach you everything you need to know to add value to your career, your clients, your business with real results and build a well-rounded program you can be proud of. You’ll:
- Have exciting new opportunities
- Belong to a motivating and supportive tribe
- Become a better stretch therapist
- Gain credibility and create a new revenue stream
With a simple shift in your mindset and some smart teaching practices, you could become even more invaluable to your clients. Give your career a little boost!
Hear what our PSS instructors have to say...
*we are only accepting 2-6 individuals*
*subject to change
What to expect in this training:
Duration: 4 months
Approx. 200+ Hours: 25 (in person) + 22 (virtual) + 100 (practice) + 48-96 (2-4 course shadow + assist weekends) + 4-5(1 Live Yearly Summit)
Intimate group training
Kick off training with a 5 day in person intensive in San Diego, California, USA
3x/month virtual Zoom trainings (2 hrs each)
You’ll finish this course with a complete picture of what makes up the perfect course instruction.
What perks you'll receive:
- Part of the inner circle - 1-on-1 attention, mentorship, more time with the core team
- Increase exposure & credibility
- Increase revenue opportunities, access to high end clients
- Top priority for client referrals
- Privy to live zoom expert trainings by physical therapists, massage therapists etc.
- Featured videos in social media
- Opportunity to lead expert calls
- Access to training recordings
- Access to all courses including: Up Your Insta Game, Knee Pain Guide, Low Back Pain Guide, 21 Day Stretch & Strengthen
- Instructor Team Chat
- Free ticket to Yearly Dinner + Stretch Experience (coming soon)
Duties of a PSS Instructor
Some of the responsibilities of the PSS instructor include:
- Opportunity to teach at Live Workshops
- Teach members via monthly Zoom trainings
- Teach at Live Yearly Summit
- Yearly training with the PSS Instructor team
- Facilitate online member exams
- Assist with course admin & Facebook group
This is a great opportunity to solidify your status as an expert in the field.
- Must be Level 1 & 2 certified
- Must apply. If accepted, a member of the team will reach out with next steps, including a 1:1 interview with Sarah
- $5000 usd (payment plans available)
- By investing in this program, you'll enjoy valuable perks and benefits that can significantly enhance your professional development, expand your client base, and increase your revenue opportunities. Most importantly, you'll have the support & care of a remarkable team!
What is not covered:
- accommodations (we have some accommodation options if you'd like to stay on the premises - first come, first serve)
La Jolla, San Diego, USA
This area has a special energy and place in Sarah's heart. We felt it was only fitting to host such a sacred program immersed in somewhere inspirational.
📍 La Jolla Corona Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037
Applications close July 31, 2023.
Program officially begins October 9-13, 2023 In San Diego, USA.
This Program Is For You If...
- YOU LOVE TO TEACH!
You desire personalized support & mentorship
You are looking for opportunities to increase your exposure and credibility, helping you establish yourself as an authority in your field
You would like to opens doors to high-end clients, expanding your revenue opportunities
You’re craving to enhance your skills and knowledge
*subject to change based on student needs
Kick off: 5 day in person training
- Learn directly from creator herself, Sarah Mariano
- Focuses include: refining technique, touch & teaching methodology, instruction style
Month 1: Foundations of the Performance Stretch System
Introduction to PSS: Origins, philosophy, and cultural context.
Basic Techniques: Review foundational PSS techniques, including hand grips, contract/relax, rocking, & breath work
Anatomy & Fascial Lines: Explore key anatomical structures and systems relevant to the PSS
Month 2: Clear Instruction and Communication
Month 1 continued
Teaching Methodology: effective communication and class management skills.
Month 3: Advanced Techniques and Contraindications
Body Mechanics and Postural Alignment: Develop proper body mechanics and postural awareness for safe and effective practice.
Advanced Techniques: Dive deeper into PSS techniques, such as towel work, connecting to fascia, and continuous flow & flare.
Specific Body Areas: Focus on sequences and techniques for addressing specific body areas
Month 4: Therapeutic Applications + Contraindications
Basic Client Assessment and Adaptations: Develop skills in assessing clients, adapting techniques to their needs, as it pertains to teaching in a course setting
Therapeutic Applications: Learn how to adapt PSS for specific conditions, injuries, and client needs
Practical Exam: Continuing practicing teaching PSS sequences under guidance and receive constructive feedback.
Upon completion of the program, you will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to teach PSS professionally, embodying the art of healing touch and inspiring others on their wellness journeys.
NICE TO MEET YOU
We're the stretch therapists.
Our collective mission is to educate individuals on harnessing the full potential of their body and mind, where true magic happens. The Stretch Therapists Inc was founded by Sarah Mariano who has had the privilege of working with an incredible roster of clients, including Russell Wilson, Will Smith, Minka Kelly, Grant Hill, Serge Ibaka, Kyle Lowry, Drake, Kelly Slater, NBA and NFL players, and many others. Her extensive expertise led her to create the Performance Stretch System, an innovative floor-based assisted stretch therapy method born from years of dedication and refinement.
As a team, we have been dedicated to working closely with fitness and wellness professionals. While our professional accomplishments are significant, we also embrace our vibrant and multifaceted personalities. Behind the scenes, expect to discover our quirky, funny, silly, nutty, and highly creative side. We're excited to share our "hidden" talents and add an extra layer of enjoyment to your experience. Join us on this transformative journey where body and mind unite to create lasting change.
WE ARE ONLY TAKING 2-6 INDIVIDUALS
There will be a waitlist. Spots are limited. Hurry and apply now.
PIT PROGRAM INVESTMENT OPTIONS
Pay In Full
3 monthly payments
5 monthly payments